Job Location: Danvers, Massachusetts
While we love technology, our work begins and ends with people. That understanding is the reason CyPhy exists: to build a team whose sole focus is creating aerial robots that empower people to tackle the problems of tomorrow. CyPhy Works has an immediate need for a full time Staff Accountant. The staff accountant will work under the direct supervision of the controller. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following but other duties may be assigned.
- Manage accounts receivable process including invoicing, cash application and timely collection of outstanding accounts receivable
- Manage accounts payable process, including preparation of batch check runs, monthly reconciliation of credit card activity, and expense report management
- Perform month-end close processes, including preparation of journal entries and reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations, including bank account, fixed assets, accounts payable, and inventory clearing reconciliations
- Preparation of financial statements
- Prepare actual vs. budget reporting on internal research and development projects as well as externally funded development contracts for project managers
- Support annual financial statement and valuation audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Experience with Infor SyteLine / CloudSuite Industrial ERP strongly preferred
- Government accounting experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be detail oriented, have strong analytical skills and consistently look for process improvement
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com and include job title in the subject line.